Beyond Boundaries: Shape the Future of Global Supply Chains
Dive deep into the art and science of supply chain management with the experts and innovators that make it happen.
4-5 June 2024
Brussels, BelgiumRegister Today
- 40 Expert
- 2 Keynote
- 24 Education
- 7 Connection
- 4 Panel
Your Path to Supply Chain Excellence Starts Here.
Join us 4-5 June 2024 in Brussels to hear from 40+ global business leaders exploring top supply chain trends and innovation using real-world case studies to bring the learning experience to life. Featured topics include:
- Stability, Resilience and Agility
- Digital Capabilities, Technologies and Enablers
- Talent, Leadership and Transformation
- Sustainability, Circularity and Climate
Who Should Attend?
Attendance is not limited to ASCM members — register now to stay up-to-date on global trends, technologies and innovation.
- Network with colleagues and business leaders, which may result in new collaborations and partnerships.
- Spend time with industry leaders and stakeholders, representing diverse organizations, who understand the global supply chain environment and latest trends faced by the profession.
Emerging Supply Chain Leaders
- Gain insights into the newest trends, technology and best practices in supply chain management from keynote talks, sessions and panel discussions.
- Unlock the door to career advancement, including networking and exchanging ideas with peers, in a space rich in opportunity.
Supply Chain Champions
- Discover new solutions, innovative technology, and market outlooks into consumer trends from various external perspectives.
- Find empowered buyers and/or decision-makers from across the globe all in one place.
"The conference exceeded my expectations: I not only had a chance to get insights about how to become a transformative leader, but I also had the opportunity to have meaningful conversations with the speakers and other participants."
EAME P&S Operations Enabling Lead
ICC United Kingdom
Day 1: Global Trade with Chris Southworth
Chris Southworth is a leading international expert in creating modern digital trade ecosystems, a regular voice for business in the international media and a leading industry advisor to the U.K. government about the digitalization of trade. He also has worked with the British Chambers of Commerce, UK Trade & Investment, former Deputy Prime Minister Lord Michael Heseltine, and the minister of trade and investment.
Leadership Development Specialist and Cultural Transformation Catalyst
The Ghannad Group
Day 2: Transformative Leadership with Amir Ghannad
Amir Ghannad is an author, blogger, podcast host, consultant, speaker and coach, with more than 30 years of experience in leadership and organizational development. His consulting practice, The Ghannad Group helps clients discover their hidden leadership potential and cultivate the mindset to unleash that innate potential to achieve success and fulfillment at work and in life. His book “The Transformative Leader”, has been used by leaders in more than 30 countries.
Accelerating the IBP Journey at Etex
Isabelle Bellessort, CPIM, CSCP
Global Head of Supply Chain, Etex
Building a Supply Chain Analytics Team from Scratch
Ciaran Monahan, Ph.D
Associate Manager of Data Science & Head of Operations Analytics, Extreme Networks
The Next Chapter of Supply Chain Digital Transformations
Supply Chain Consulting Lead UKI, IBM
Supply Chain Robotization: Autonomous Mobile Robots in Warehousing
Albrecht Ricken, Ph.D.
Program Manager Robotics, SAP
Connect, learn and celebrate with supply chain friends and colleagues.
Take full advantage of the countless education and networking opportunities with attendees participating from across Europe, hailing from all supply chain backgrounds and industries. Register today!Learn More
Make plans to meet with the top leading trends, equipment and emerging technology providers in the exhibit hall to find solutions to your specific supply chain challenges. Network in a casual environment and take-home new inspiration.Learn More